- The list shows the payment settled by the Admin, along with details of Order line number, date and time of the order, Buyer, total amount, commission deducted, net amount and the settlement status.
- If the settlement has already been done for that particular Order line number, then the payment status shows as .
- The Vendor can view the complete list of earnings from each product, along with the title of the product, SKU number, the total number of sales of that particular product and the total revenue from the sales of that particular product.
- The Vendor can search for a particular product to view the earnings from only that product.
- The Vendor can also export these details into an excel sheet, by clicking on the ‘Export’ option.
- The Vendor can view the list of archived payments, along with the Order number, Date and Time of Payment, the Buyer, who made the payment, the total amount of order, commission deducted and the Net Amount.