Admin Panel ‣ Settings
- Under Role, click on ‘Add Role’.
- Enter a name for the role and activate the status and save.
- Come back to the Roles list.
- Look for a role, for which you want to define permissions and module access.
- Click on ‘Lock’ option.
- Select the modules for which you want to grant permission for access.
- Finally, click on Save.
- When adding a User, you can select a role from the dropdown.
- Depending on the role you selected for the User, the User gets access and permissions to modules, that you have defined for the role.