- The Admin can see a list of Product names, SKUs, Selling and Shipping price, tier price, and available stock.
- The Admin can click on the ‘>’ beside a particular product.
- A pop-up will open, where the Admin can enter the following fields.
- Out of Stock Threshold - At which stock number point, the Admin has to get an intimation as it is out of stock. Example - 1.
- Notify when quantity is below - At which stock number point, the Admin should start getting an alert that the product is running out of stock. Example, 1 or 5 or 10.
- Min Quantity allowed in cart- Minimum quantity that needs to be added to the cart for check out and placing order.
- Max Quantity allowed in cart - Maximum quantity that needs to be added to the cart for check out and placing the order.
- Enable back orders - Enable back orders for the ones for which the Customer has requested to get notified, when in stock.