- Click on the ‘Add Product’.
- In the ‘General’ Section
- Enter ‘Product Name’ or a title for the ‘Product’.
- Enter ‘SKU’ or the Stock Keeping Unit Number.
- Enter the ‘Product Slug’.
- Select the Vendor to map the product to that Vendor.
- Enter a Product Description
- In the ‘More Information’ section
- Assign a Category to the Product.
- Enter the data - Universal Product Code, Quantity, select stock status, date of availability, if the product requires shipping or not.
- Finally, Select ‘Save’.
Approve Vendor Product¶
- Click on the ‘Products’ Icon on the left had side of the Vendor List Page.
- You will see the list of products added by different Vendors.
- Choose the new product that was recently added by a Vendor.
- Click on the ‘Ellipsis’ (vertical - three dots) under the ‘Menu’ Column.
- Select ‘Approve’ to approve the ‘Product’.
- Select ‘Edit’ to edit the product details or ‘Delete’ to delete the product.
- After approving, enable the status of the product to activate the product.